Thursday, January 27, 2005

week 1 results

I was very fatigued on Monday and Tuesday. On Monday I switched to a cuffed trach so I don't have to work to keep the air from my vent in my lungs. Tuesday night I realized that the bone aches were gone. I've been exercising every muscle I can just by flexing it since the injection. Even on Sunday night I felt a bit stronger, but I didn't expect any stem cell results this soon. From what I've read, the mere presence of stem cells around existing neurons makes the neurons a bit healthier, so that's what I think is happening. This morning (Thursday) I do think I could feel more strength in my quads, abs, and fingers of my left hand, among other muscles. Keep praying for good results.

2 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope and pray you continue to get benefits or at least stabilize.

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you ? I hope no news is good news.

prayers are with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home